Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Card : New Goals

Hello  Crafty Friends,

I'm getting a Root canal treatment and I never knew it's this time taking and painful.
I was feeling a bit nervous as today I have an appointment with my dentist and the tooth will be opened again and it's gonna give me irresistible pain for a couple of days. 

So, instead of thinking about it more and getting more nervous, I thought to create something and ended of making a card. I wanted to make something else and while taking out all stuffs, I saw this picture and thought to use it some way. 


I'm a coffee lover and I drink a mug every two hours if I'm at home. 
Here I colored the stenciled area with my coffee and the mug; it's actually not colored but stained. I also colored the corrugated sheet with coffee after giving a nice coat of gesso.
Hope you like it.
Leave some some in the comments below...

Supplies Used:
Little Birdie Brown Cardstock
Little Birdie Burlap
Little Birdie 2 in 1 paste
CrafTreat Stencil
Corrugated Sheet
Coffee
Buttons
Gauge
Tacky glue

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Avenue 613 Challenge # 2017 Anything Goes Optional Twist Upcycle
I have used Corrugated sheet




Hugs,



No comments: