Thursday, March 22, 2018

Layout : Comfortable

Hello Dears,

Today I created a Layout to enter More Than Words Challenge
I'm inspired by the colors of the moodboard here



And the word inspiration led me to create this LO. I'm most comfortable when I'm at home. I love to have my mug of coffee with a good book relaxing on the couch and that's how I am. At home we are ourselves and I created this page to show... Find some time to... be yourself, be comfortable, relax and enjoy life...












Hope you like my work...

Supplies Used:

Papericious Paper Pack Violet Script
Papericious Paper Pack Fairy Land
Papericious Sequins Vintage
Papericious Lace
Prima Marketing Flowers
Little Birdie Flowers
Little Birdie Sisal Fibre
Tacky Glue
Art Basic Clear Gesso
DecoArt Crackle Paste
Crafty Scrappers Stencil
Crafty Scrappers Spray Paints
Chipboards
Corrugated sheet
Gauze 
Seed Beads

Hugs,


No comments: