Thursday, March 8, 2018

Layout: Love What you Do

Hi Friends,

Today I'm sharing a layout to enter Papericious february challenge and my project is inspired from the colors of the moodboard.



I'm inspired from the colors Tangerine and Turquoise mainly and added a tinge of Fuchsia as you can see...


I made the background of this 12*12 layout applying clear gesso on this beautiful Paper from FairyLand pack. Gave some texture using stencils and Texture paste. I used spray colors and Chalk paint to build the background. Finished using some stamps and white gesso. 

For the photo mat, I used Papers from Blush and Fairyland collection. The Quote and the Beautiful Butterflies are from Indie Chic Pack.
I used chipboards, flowers, seed beads to finish the look.


















Supplies Used:

Papericious Fairy Land Paper Pack
Papericious Blush Paper Pack
Papericious Indie Chic Paper Pack
Papericious White Gesso
Papericious Chipboard Cracked Wall
Papericious Chalk Paint French Blue
Papericious Spray Paint Bamboo
Papericious Spray Paint Tangerine Tango
Little Birdie 2 in 1 Texture Paste
Little Birdie Flowers
Little Birdie Sisal Fibre
Little Birdie Seed Beads
Prima Marketing Flowers
Prima Finnabair Stamp Set
Archival Ink
CraftyScrappers Stencils
Artploration Stencils
Craft Thread
Art Stones
Multi Medium Matte
Tacky Glue


Entering to Following Challenges:


I have used Stencils, Gesso, Matte Medium, Texture Paste, Chalk Paint and Spray Paints
Image may contain: text

I am inspired by the flowers, the sunset ( photo I have used), refreshing breeze of Spring

Hope you like my project.
Thanks for visiting.

Hugs,





No comments: